ZeroKaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach 388 Discussion *Spoilers*

Go down

Bleach 388 Discussion *Spoilers* Empty Bleach 388 Discussion *Spoilers*

Post  Seraph Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:21 pm

Heya All,

So it turns out that Aizen does have super haxxor speed, like beyond anything we have seen before.

A few things I noticed:

1) Aizen isn't one shotting Ichigo. Obviously he can't do that to the main character but does anyone else think he is doing it FOR A GOOD REASON (more later).

2) I've yet to figure out where the hell Yamchi (Captain Commander) is... seriously where is he?

I've got a theory about 1...

I think we can all agree that super tripped out Hollow Ichigo that killed Ulquoirra is really really strong. Does anyone thing that is gonna turn into some "Resurrection" for Ichigo? I mean it did happen after he was pretty systematically killed (chest blown open with super cero).

Think about it, how did the Espada achieve their resurrections? Maybe Aizen "killed" them and they came back stronger? So Aizen knows that unless Ichigo first sees his Shikai, killing him would trigger his Rez = Aizen be pwned.

In any case, I'm looking forward to seeing how they solve the problem of Ichigo's new Hollow Power Problem Very Happy
Seraph
Seraph
Commander
Commander

https://zerokaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down