ZeroKaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

General Potential FAQ and Strategy

Go down

General Potential FAQ and Strategy Empty General Potential FAQ and Strategy

Post  WhiteMageAbyss Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:03 pm

Hello, since potential gear has been out for awhile I figured I'd write a guide for it.

Q. What is Potential Gear?

A. Potential gear is gear with boosted stats. Potential stats are a separate from the item itself much like the previously released durability items.

Q. How do I acquire potential gear?

A. There are two ways to get it, the first and arguably easiest way is to use an Advanced Equipment or Standard Equipment Enhancement scroll. Neither scroll takes up a slot Advanced Enhancement scrolls have a 90% chance of success and a 100% chance to boom the item on failure, whereas the standard only has a risky 70% chance of success and 100% chance of item loss on failure. Proceed with caution on scrolled equipment.

The Second albeit slower and more tedious way to get it is to hunt for the drops manually, they are rare. And they come as "Hidden Potential" And you need to unlock it I'll explain below.

Q. I keep getting + int on my warrior gloves! This sucks! How do I fix it?

A.There is an item in the cash shop called Miracle Cube And it resets the potential of an item. They cost 1200 NX in GMS and give random stats, they do not take an item slot.

Q. What is hidden potential?

A. Hidden potential is the unidentified state of a potential item. You can use Items bought in every potion shop called Magnifying Lens That will unlock the potential of an item. They do not take slots, and they have 100% chance of success.
WhiteMageAbyss
WhiteMageAbyss
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down