ZeroKaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get legal nx with a ratio better than 1:10

+2
Spaztaztic
Ambrosia
6 posters

Go down

How to get legal nx with a ratio better than 1:10 Empty How to get legal nx with a ratio better than 1:10

Post  Ambrosia Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:16 am

As we all know buying nx from other users is considered illegal and can get you into lots of trouble Very Happy

An easy way to earn more 1:10 ratio (1k nx : 10m)

is to simply buy 8 atk wg which can be seen around bello fm for about 35-40m and put it in mts for about 4.5-5k nx + tax (depends how fast u want it to sell). You might need to reput the items couple times before it sells (usually doesnt take that long) Very Happy

And there you got an easy way to get nx that's legal Very Happy

ps. There are other item with better ratio, but i suggest 8 atk wg since it's easy to sell. Many people prefer gloves for att 60% to put for 1k + tax, but i feel like they sell very slow and very situational xP

-------------------------------------------------------------

And for those who want to convert nx back to meso :

It does take a little more time and luck for this one. But i would say the item that's not too hard to find and yeild good ratio are earrings !!

- 8 dex/luk earring can be sell in fm for 70m on average
- 4/8 int earring can be sell for about 20-30m
- 5/10 can be sell for about 35-40m

look up earring in mts sometimes these earring are listed at quite below avg price!

you can take that chance to make a few buck out of it xDD

ps. Feel free to comment or add on o_o

price updated : Dec 08 , 2009

Ambrosia
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

How to get legal nx with a ratio better than 1:10 Empty Re: How to get legal nx with a ratio better than 1:10

Post  Spaztaztic Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:19 am

You are a legend. I am definitely scouring mts later
Spaztaztic
Spaztaztic
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

How to get legal nx with a ratio better than 1:10 Empty Re: How to get legal nx with a ratio better than 1:10

Post  Seraph Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:31 am

Spaztaztic wrote:You are a legend.

I second that motion, Rep+ for the Fleyz man.
Seraph
Seraph
Commander
Commander

https://zerokaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  pSune Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:24 pm

If your low on mesos raggedy capes dont sell bad in the mts either. 7-9 luk/dex/int sell for like 2-3.5k nx i buy em in fm for like 10-15m at most, str capes dont sell as well from what Ive seen. Clean rag capes are like 1-2m and 70% cape dex/luk/int are like 1-2m ea.
(I usually use 4) if it doesnt blow up 60% last slot(s), 60%s are usually 3-4m. Usually costs me 8-10m to make a cape 7-10 stat.

Minor note:Icarus capes dont sell as well as raggedy capes.
pSune
pSune
Mercenary
Mercenary

Back to top Go down

Post  WingZeroX16 Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:14 am

so what do the ppl like wing who lack both nx and meso suppose to do? Razz
WingZeroX16
WingZeroX16
Co-Commander
Co-Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrosia Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:25 pm

WingZeroX16 wrote:so what do the ppl like wing who lack both nx and meso suppose to do? Razz

then u apq like mad xD and sells apples xDDDDDDDDDDD

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ambrosia
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraph Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:28 pm

Something that has been bugging me, technically you don't know where the NX came from (in MTS i mean). I don't think it is too cynical to say that a lot of the NX used in MTS is scammed or hacked somehow... That or there are people out there REALLY willing to spend $100 to buy items O.o

I dunna, maybe I am too cynical Sad
Seraph
Seraph
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrosia Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:09 am

Seraph wrote:Something that has been bugging me, technically you don't know where the NX came from (in MTS i mean). I don't think it is too cynical to say that a lot of the NX used in MTS is scammed or hacked somehow... That or there are people out there REALLY willing to spend $100 to buy items O.o

I dunna, maybe I am too cynical Sad

surprisingly some people willing to spend $400 on items >.<

I didnt beleive it until last week when some guy in my bl did it Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Ambrosia
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraph Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:58 am

Ambrosia wrote:surprisingly some people willing to spend $400 on items >.<

I didnt beleive it until last week when some guy in my bl did it Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

they spent $400 on nx then brought it? or they merched 400k nx?????
Seraph
Seraph
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrosia Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:48 am

Seraph wrote:
Ambrosia wrote:surprisingly some people willing to spend $400 on items >.<

they spent $400 on nx then brought it? or they merched 400k nx?????

some guy asked me to hold on to stuff so he can go out and buy 400k nx on the weekend xD

he already bought the items Shocked

Ambrosia
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraph Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:22 pm

Ambrosia wrote:some guy asked me to hold on to stuff so he can go out and buy 400k nx on the weekend xD

How much NX do YOU have now Fleyz O.o
Seraph
Seraph
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WingZeroX16 Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:46 pm

more nx than you make in a year Razz
WingZeroX16
WingZeroX16
Co-Commander
Co-Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrosia Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:03 pm

Seraph wrote:
Ambrosia wrote:some guy asked me to hold on to stuff so he can go out and buy 400k nx on the weekend xD

How much NX do YOU have now Fleyz O.o

if all the assets are sold i think 3m o.O

Ambrosia
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  WingZeroX16 Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:16 pm

JESUS CHRIST, SHARE SOME WITH ME O_O
WingZeroX16
WingZeroX16
Co-Commander
Co-Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  CherryRedFunDip Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:53 pm

WingZeroX16 wrote:JESUS CHRIST, SHARE SOME WITH ME O_O
DON'T DO IT TONY,.........
I don't need, I know I'm an Nx whore here and there Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad No No Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
3m Nx sounds smex though cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Location : When you cross a place between reality and haven, your now located in imagination, an intertwined dimension only accesible to those who believe. That's where you'll find me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrosia Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:29 am

CherryRedFunDip wrote:
WingZeroX16 wrote:JESUS CHRIST, SHARE SOME WITH ME O_O
DON'T DO IT TONY,.........
I don't need, I know I'm an Nx whore here and there Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad No No Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
3m Nx sounds smex though cyclops cyclops cyclops cyclops Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

its only if everything is sold Crying or Very sad

Ambrosia
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum