ZeroKaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yay 4 Forum + Guess When The Patch Will End

+2
Ambrosia
Seraph
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Yay 4 Forum + Guess When The Patch Will End - Page 2 Empty Re: Yay 4 Forum + Guess When The Patch Will End

Post  Seraph Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:59 pm

Dear God.... Angela seriously, you need to take a chill pill. In fact if I was you I'd take the whole bottle just to be safe Shocked

I worry what you normally do, has making this forum saved your life lmfao?!?!?
Seraph
Seraph
Commander
Commander

https://zerokaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Yay 4 Forum + Guess When The Patch Will End - Page 2 Empty Re: Yay 4 Forum + Guess When The Patch Will End

Post  CherryRedFunDip Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:00 pm

Hmm, There needs to be like, a chatroom o.o?
Not just sending messages back and forth and waiting T_T?
We are so waiting till Midnight to get this patch o_o...
Oh nexon Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad ....
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Location : When you cross a place between reality and haven, your now located in imagination, an intertwined dimension only accesible to those who believe. That's where you'll find me.

Back to top Go down

Post  CherryRedFunDip Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:01 pm

Seraph wrote:...........

Dear God.... Angela seriously, you need to take a chill pill. In fact if I was you I'd take the whole bottle just to be safe Shocked

I worry what you normally do, has making this forum saved your life lmfao?!?!?

Well, If I'm not on Maple and I have nothing else to do, then yes, This forum does save my life Arrow Arrow
Other than that, I can just ram into the internet and begin drinking lots of soda
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Location : When you cross a place between reality and haven, your now located in imagination, an intertwined dimension only accesible to those who believe. That's where you'll find me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraph Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:02 pm

CherryRedFunDip wrote:Hmm, There needs to be like, a chatroom o.o?

I'm not 100% on that idea, how would we moderate the chat room? What does everyone else think of this idea?

(we're going widly off topic but its semi ok as this is the chat section).
Seraph
Seraph
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrosia Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:02 pm

chat room isnt such a bad idea indeed (especially in a time like this xDDD)

Ambrosia
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraph Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:04 pm

CherryRedFunDip wrote:Well, If I'm not on Maple and I have nothing else to do, then yes, This forum does save my life Arrow Arrow
Other than that, I can just ram into the internet and begin drinking lots of soda
I umm.... you umm.... Okies....
Yeah i'm definitely not letting you into a chat room now O_o
Seraph
Seraph
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  CherryRedFunDip Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:05 pm

If this was a Snowday, I'd be spinning around and falling into the heaping pile of snow and going into Lala Land,
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
I'M TOO YOUTHFUL TO BE BORED RIGHT NOW I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Meehee pig pig pig pig pig pig
Very Happy
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraph Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:09 pm

Imma go do my work now, do try not to do anything silly Angela *lol*

I've decided that a chatroom is a bad idea and if you do want to chat people, do it through MSN, AIM or whatever Razz
Seraph
Seraph
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WhiteMageAbyss Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:09 pm

I figure the late release of aran is a godsend in disguise now that I'm not all "OMGARANOMG" There won't be a terrible flood of Arans in the morning =D
WhiteMageAbyss
WhiteMageAbyss
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  itsTree Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:15 pm

4.5 hours.. -_- I'm just wanting to level already lol. 81% btw.
itsTree
itsTree
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrosia Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:16 pm

itsTree wrote:4.5 hours.. -_- I'm just wanting to level already lol. 81% btw.

nightlord by the 21st *wink wink* lol

Ambrosia
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  itsTree Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:19 pm

Ambrosia wrote:nightlord by the 21st *wink wink* lol

Haha, I'll try but I really am busy Crying or Very sad

Finals plus my "busy lifestyle" makes it hard to play as much as I want haha.

Yea, my sig is stupid lol >.<. I'm definately at 81%.
itsTree
itsTree
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  CherryRedFunDip Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:27 pm

Yea, Sorry, just realized That Global doesn't sync with all of the Characters Exp
O-O Someone say something Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  itsTree Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:29 pm

CherryRedFunDip wrote:O-O Someone say something Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Cool Cool Laughing Laughing Shocked Shocked

boo. Shocked
itsTree
itsTree
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrosia Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:32 pm

save me D:

from this deadly dead boredom T_T

Ambrosia
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  itsTree Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:34 pm

Lol, I like how because maple is down all we do is sit around on our forum saying how bored we are! Blah, I should probably do this humongous algebra 2 review.. Orrrr I could blow it off Very Happy
itsTree
itsTree
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrosia Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:36 pm

itsTree wrote:Lol, I like how because maple is down all we do is sit around on our forum saying how bored we are! Blah, I should probably do this humongous algebra 2 review.. Orrrr I could blow it off Very Happy

lol 3.5 hrs left

im gonna go get something to eat then head to game room Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Ambrosia
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  itsTree Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:41 pm

Lol, have fun I think I'm gonna study for these stupid finals.
itsTree
itsTree
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  CherryRedFunDip Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:42 pm

Lol T-T
-Looks at all the 2x exp :]-
Spoiler:
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  itsTree Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:44 pm

CherryRedFunDip wrote:Lol T-T
-Looks at all the 2x exp :]-
Spoiler:

My mouth just watered like a sprinkler. Surprised yay
itsTree
itsTree
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  CherryRedFunDip Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:44 pm

I don't even know how to edit pictures lmao :]
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  CherryRedFunDip Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:51 pm

Should I study o-o?
I have a major Geometry midterm tomorrow and like, Tests all of Next week o.o
So, Should I o-o? I usually get 90+'s for being bored too Shocked Shocked Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  itsTree Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:53 pm

CherryRedFunDip wrote:Should I study o-o?
I have a major Geometry midterm tomorrow and like, Tests all of Next week o.o
So, Should I o-o? I usually get 90+'s for being bored too Shocked Shocked Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy

Lol, yes you should.. I'm just kind of staring at my papers.. *sigh* I hate studying, but I need to get to it. Sad
itsTree
itsTree
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  WingZeroX16 Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:57 pm

maple downtime=study time D:
WingZeroX16
WingZeroX16
Co-Commander
Co-Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  CherryRedFunDip Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:00 pm

MapleDown Time is time to learn the difference between Conditional, Biconditional, Converse and Inverse
o-o No No No No
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next