ZeroKaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tre's Hermit Guide

2 posters

Go down

Tre's Hermit Guide Empty Tre's Hermit Guide

Post  itsTree Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:09 pm

Here's my Hermit guide, I decided to post this guide for a few different reasons. First off is CBs have one, and we all know Hermits are the ONLY thief class that matters, so one of us had to make this right? Second, most sins already know exactly what to do with their build 1st and 2nd job. 3rd, I've had several soon to be 3rd jobbers, and newly made Hermits trade me and ask me what to max first. So this guide is for all the guildie Hermits wanting to know how to build their character. Enjoy:

Lvl 70: 1 into Shadow Partner (Shadow Partner will now be referred to as SP)
Lvl 71-79: 3 into SP
Lvl 80: 2 into SP (SP is now Maxed) and 1 into Avenger (Avenger will now be referred to as AV)
Lvl 81: 3 into AV
Lvl 82: 2 into AV and one into Flash Jump (Flash Jump will now be referred to as FJ)
Lvl 83-90: 3 into AV. (AV is now maxed. Yes I know, you'll be itching to upgrade FJ. Be patient though, max AV+SP is amazing, and FJ isn't needed to badly.)
Lvl 91-96: 3 into FJ. (YAY! FJ is now maxed.)
Lvl 97-102: 3 into Alchemist. (Alchemist will now be referred to as AL)
Lvl 103: 2 into AL (AL is now maxed) and 1 into Meso Up. (Meso up will now be referred to as MU)
Lvl 104-109: 3 into MU.
Lvl 110: 1 into MU (MU is now maxed) and 2 into Shadow Web (Shadow Web will now be referred to as SW).
Lvl 111-116: 3 into SW.
Lvl 117: 1 into SW and 2 into Dark Sight* (Dark Sight is the first job thief skill and will now be referred to as DS)
Lvl 118-120: 3 into DS.

*This is your choice, you can either max DS or put your points into Shadow Meso. I find Shadow Meso worthless, and would rather max DS.

P.S. If you find any mistakes please tell me.

Last edited by itsTree on Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
itsTree
itsTree
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Tre's Hermit Guide Empty Re: Tre's Hermit Guide

Post  WingZeroX16 Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:41 pm

itsTree wrote: and we all know Hermits are the ONLY thief class that matters

wait until spaz hears this one Razz
WingZeroX16
WingZeroX16