ZeroKaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Castle of Lionheart

2 posters

Go down

Castle of Lionheart Empty Castle of Lionheart

Post  The Mighty Mega Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

A new high-level area (finally, it's been over a year since ToT) called Lionheart Castle, and the boss is a giant lion man. Whodathunkit. However, this does look incredibly fun (also somewhat like Mushking Empire Sad ), and since I've been waiting on Nexon since forever ago to do something with that castle in El Nath, I am very excited. People are saying this is a new GPQ as well. Also, a 2/2/2/2 medal with 15 speed / jump and level 120 7 slot gloves / capes and other stuff that looks and is awesome. Even a new sword that looks more awesome than the Stonetooth.

I'm still reading through it, but I also hear about some new Cygnus-specific skill called Blessing of the Empress. Basically Blessing of the Fairy, but it goes up every 5 levels instead of 10 for a total of 24. I also hear that they stack, but I still haven't read anything about it so I'm not entirely sure.

Speaking of Cygnus, there's also something about Ultimate Adventurers which I haven't come across yet. Some new class which requires you to have a level 120 Cygnus Knight from what I heard. Although the chances are pretty much none, I also heard speculation that the new Blessing is max level 24 because they're raising the level cap to 240, and that "Ultimate Adventurers" is 5th job. Definitely don't get your hopes up on that, but it might be possible since getting to 200 is going to be much more possible. Anyways, yeah, awesome stuff on top of Big Bang, making me even more anxious for Global to hurry up and catch up with KMS.

Nevermind what I previously said about Ultimate Adventurers. It's basically just recreating your Cygnus Knight with the ultimate skill from the previous jobs. So you can be a level 13 blaze Wizard using Shark Throw, or Soul Driver. Sounds somewhat pointless to get to level 120 5 times honestly. However, getting to level 120 for the better Blessing sounds very worthwhile. I'm still not sure if this will stack with, overwrite, or completely replace the current Blessing though.
The Mighty Mega
The Mighty Mega
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Castle of Lionheart Empty Re: Castle of Lionheart

Post  Spaztaztic Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:42 am

Thanks for the info mega. Might have to revive my NW if there is a new blessing going around. I do admit keeping ultimate skills seems a bit silly, although it could lead to some very versatile and powerful chars

Last edited by Spaztaztic on Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : speeling fial)
Spaztaztic
Spaztaztic
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum