ZeroKaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maplestory Chaos

Go down

Maplestory Chaos Empty Maplestory Chaos

Post  The Mighty Mega Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:56 am

Korea seems to like trying to put all our new patches to shame whenever we get them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

It gives Aran, Evan, and DB a few great buffs, but the main highlights are everything else. There's a new "profession" system that is somewhat similar to Maker. There are five different professions that allow you to do different things and recieve bonuses, but you can only choose two of the professions. Spadow listed all the professions, but not the bonuses they give. From what I understand, the bonuses are:

Extra HP
Extra Accuracy/Avoid
Extra Accessory Slots
Higher Scrolling success rates
Extra Attack

All of which (except the accuracy / avoid) sound amazing.

The third patch introduces a PvP system which I have yet to find any information about. It also adds some kickin' rad new level 130 armor sets. Sets meaning that for having a full set of armor, you get some amazing bonuses from it. Most of the armors have a generous amount of scrolling slots as well. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to go to Southperry and see all the new armors. I think the new weapons look kinda ugly, but then again, so does the Nibleheim after a while.

I don't know how I forgot to mention it, but there's also a new level 160+ area called Crack to the Future or something along those lines. It features, obviously, a trip to a future destroyed by the Black Mage. There's also a new boss, who looks very similar to someone you may know. Empress Cygnus obviously.
The Mighty Mega
The Mighty Mega
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down