ZeroKaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things To Do In Maple When Your Bored...

+11
iArrJeff
DBestBandito
Andrea
CherryRedFunDip
itsTree
The Mighty Mega
WingZeroX16
Spaztaztic
WhiteMageAbyss
Ambrosia
Seraph
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Things To Do In Maple When Your Bored... - Page 2 Empty Re: Things To Do In Maple When Your Bored...

Post  Mango Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:53 pm

Dress up like a newbie and try to act like one. e.g. killing snails. Very Happy

Mango
n00b
n00b

Back to top Go down

Things To Do In Maple When Your Bored... - Page 2 Empty Re: Things To Do In Maple When Your Bored...

Post  CherryRedFunDip Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:54 pm

OH MAH GAWD HI MANGOOOOOO (Yvonne I think Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Surprised Surprised Surprised Sad Sad Sad Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed )
Been so longggggggg, How've you been OwO I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Question Question Question Question Question Smile Smile Smile Sad Sad Sad Sad Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed No No No No silent silent silent confused confused confused confused
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Location : When you cross a place between reality and haven, your now located in imagination, an intertwined dimension only accesible to those who believe. That's where you'll find me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraph Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:59 pm

Mango wrote:Dress up like a newbie and try to act like one. e.g. killing snails. Very Happy

Private message a whole bunch of guildies who haven't been active in ages and hope that they respond and get really happy when you see some of them post in teh forum again ^_^
Seraph
Seraph
Commander
Commander

https://zerokaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Things To Do In Maple When Your Bored... - Page 2 Empty haha Mango

Post  DBestBandito Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:53 pm

Mango I'd like to know you, and it would be kinda funny if i'll ask it in hebrew XD (Mango אני אשמח להכיר אותך)
DBestBandito (Yuval) Very Happy
DBestBandito
DBestBandito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2