ZeroKaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aran came out , 2x drop event. What to buy !?

3 posters

Go down

Aran came out , 2x drop event. What to buy !? Empty Aran came out , 2x drop event. What to buy !?

Post  Ambrosia Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:24 am

This is more like a suggestion/forecast thread -

Im thinking that the comming of Aran and the massive 2x drop event will definitely effect price of items in the freemarket. So here's my theory and suggestions :

Aran coming out
items that related to it price will probably be moving upward (polearm gfa etc)
items related to other job price will probably go down (ex. illbi, steely, etc)

My suggestion would be : if and only if we do see massive drop in price for stars such as illbi and steely (such as half price drop in the past when pirate came out) it might not be a bad choice to buy some up to resell later on when the Aran madness has passed

ps. I suggest steely and illbi because to play thief u need many of those
ps2. the reason i only suggested stars is because it's something i familiar with xD

2x drop event : effect on the market

Piece of time will likely to go down by 1-2m
If u have some meso to spare i would say after some price drop (looking around 5-6m per pot)
It might not be a bad choice to buy some for keep, since after the events those pot will eventually be used up while people will still need them !

That's it for now guys xD

If anyone got comments or ideas feel free to post them

All of these are pure suggestion

Know the risks, play within it

Last edited by Ambrosia on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word choice)

Ambrosia
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Aran came out , 2x drop event. What to buy !? Empty Re: Aran came out , 2x drop event. What to buy !?

Post  Spaztaztic Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:18 am

Nice post! I definitely agree on the star front, After pirates I bought some ilbies for 5.5 M, and then could sell them later for around 16m. Other things might work as well, but stars are always easy to sell
Spaztaztic
Spaztaztic
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Aran came out , 2x drop event. What to buy !? Empty Re: Aran came out , 2x drop event. What to buy !?

Post  Seraph Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:36 am

Something else I noticed whenever new types of characters come out...

In MTS, the demand and price for noob quest items like tree branch goes up a bit. But especially items like Cheap Batteries suddenly spike. During the Cygnus and Pirate inflation I was making double the NX off selling those... But to you guys that kinda NX is small fry lmfao.

That should have gone in the MTS section, but I suppose the meso price of those items might go up too?
Seraph
Seraph
Commander
Commander

https://zerokaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down