ZeroKaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That one new Chapter (Spoilers)

2 posters

Go down

That one new Chapter (Spoilers) Empty That one new Chapter (Spoilers)

Post  WingZeroX16 Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:21 am

So, that new bleach manga was interesting Razz any thoughts to what aizen was gonna say before Ichigo's dad showed up?

Personally I think Ichigo's dad is gonna be a legend in Soul Society and was the former head commander or something.
WingZeroX16
WingZeroX16
Co-Commander
Co-Commander

Back to top Go down

That one new Chapter (Spoilers) Empty Re: That one new Chapter (Spoilers)

Post  Seraph Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:50 pm

Well there was some notices saying "the arrancar arc is ending" so I suppose we are now gonna find out something massive and new about Ichigo...

Maybe Ichigo is some sort of demi-god and the next story arc is all about him learning about these powers from his dad and some random sensei *shrug*

As for Ichigo's dad being the Captain Commander previously, I very much doubt that. We know that the Yamachji (?) has been there for AGES and I don't think Ichigo's dad has been in exile THAT long. I say this because I got the feeling he was exiled or whatever long before he met Ichigo's mum.... I might be ranting total BS here though...

In any case, I feel let down if this is going to be how Aizen Vs. Ichigo ends. I half expected some epic fight and more explaination about the crazy super Hollow form Ichigo...

Nevermind!
Seraph
Seraph
Commander
Commander

https://zerokaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down