ZeroKaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resistance

+2
The Mighty Mega
CherryRedFunDip
6 posters

Go down

Resistance Empty Resistance

Post  CherryRedFunDip Sat May 29, 2010 7:01 pm

Smexy looking new job OwO
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Drooling at the fact that its Crossbow and STAVES I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz I love you I love you I love you
I LOVE IT, ITS MY SMEX affraid affraid affraid
-Just had to shout that out-
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Location : When you cross a place between reality and haven, your now located in imagination, an intertwined dimension only accesible to those who believe. That's where you'll find me.

Back to top Go down

Resistance Empty Re: Resistance

Post  The Mighty Mega Sun May 30, 2010 11:50 am

Crossbows, Triple Shot, a flash jumping jaguar that you can shoot off of, and mastery all in first job. This class already looks like it might be funner than Aran.

Last edited by The Mighty Mega on Sun May 30, 2010 12:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
The Mighty Mega
The Mighty Mega
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Resistance Empty Re: Resistance

Post  CherryRedFunDip Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:20 pm

Yeowww, smex look at 4th job Wild Hunter (Thanks to MrSpadow)
Omg, I was like yeeeee