ZeroKaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indecision

3 posters

Go down

Which class?

Indecision I_vote_lcap50%Indecision I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Indecision I_vote_lcap0%Indecision I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Indecision I_vote_lcap50%Indecision I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Indecision Empty Indecision

Post  itsTree Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:40 pm

So I got a Maple Life A today from Nexon for free. I don't know what to make, and it really doesn't matter, I'm just going to use it so it doesn't dissappear. Also, I want this character to be a character I'd like to play after Tre is 140-150. (This of course is completely speculation IDK if I even want to try that hard lol... of course BB is coming so who knows?)
-So what classes do I not wanna play: Any mage class (I hate their hell lvls), Assassins/bandits, No WKs, No Aran/Evan, and that's about it.

-Classes I am leaning towards: Corsair (cheap and powerful at later lvls), Bowmaster, Dual Blader, DrK, Hero.

Mmmk, that about sums it up, lemme know your opinions on the classes I like, their pros and cons via your standpoint, and vote for the class you think would be best.

Additional info: Approx 300-800milish in funding depending on if I want to strip Tre or not (This is if this becomes my main, and you might as well treat it as such for now.)
itsTree
itsTree
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Indecision Empty Re: Indecision

Post  The Mighty Mega Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:48 pm

Well, if you're looking for changes to the classes after Big Bang, I can list a few of them.

Bowmasters are practically the same as they are now, just with a few more helpful skills. One in 3rd job gives them a 20% chance to avoid attacks, and in fourth they get 10% more hp and can ignore 20% PDRate. The main buff they get is that Final Attack works on hurricane and doesn't have an annoying animation, rather just adds an extra hit 40% of the time (All FAs do that now). Also, minimum range is removed so no more bow smacking.

Gunslingers don't really change at all as far as I know, aside from a more useful Fire / Ice shot. Supposedly, they're still the top on the DPS chart with Mechanics giving them the only competition. They also still have the hardest training from 70 - 120 from what I hear, but minimum range is removed = no more gun whacking = possibly more spots to train?

Heroes don't get too significant of a buff as far as I know, Brandish gets moved to third job and is replaced with Brave/Intrepid Slash in fourth, which is basically 3-hit Brandish. Monster Magnet is a usable skill, Panic / Coma get buffed a large amount, Advanced Combo can recharge spheres a bit faster, and they get extra damage on stunned monsters.

Dark Knights get higher critical chances and some improved damage on previously useless attacks, and in fourth job Berzerk is replaced by Dark Force, which is basically the same thing, only it effects you when you're above a certain health rather than below, as well as giving an extra hit on Crusher. Beholder gets a new Power-Guard-esque skill too.

Dual Bladers get a nerf for all pre-70 skills, and all skills after that get a small buff. They're being oriented more towards being a 1v1 class rather than insanely fast leveling mobbing one, especially after the restructure patch KMS got recently. Most people also have a negative attitude towards Dual Bladers due to bandwagoners using CHAINS OF KILLING OTHER PLAYERS. There's also plenty of story quests to keep you busy, although I would say that the story is rather bland.
Story:
Spoiler:

That's all the info I've got to offer. All classes are supposed to be pretty balanced after Big Bang, so pick whichever one interests you most.
The Mighty Mega
The Mighty Mega
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Spaztaztic Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:20 pm

I'm gonna plump for none and recommend mechanic (although i love evan). Main reason is that it will be something interesting and new, forging your own build and ideas rather than what people have gone with before.

That said, you do run a mroe significant risk of messing up and having to restart/reset, which could really easily kill a class
Spaztaztic
Spaztaztic
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  itsTree Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:58 pm

What is a mechanic? I have 0 idea what class that is... I'm leaning towards corsair... just for fun, wreckin zak in a battleship.. hell yea. Anyways, i won't mess with him for a while tho, id rather play my NL. - Edit, i went ahead and made a corsair, ill level him up after BB, they're so raw as corsairs.
itsTree
itsTree
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum