ZeroKaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What will happen to Ace !? (may contain spoiler)

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

what will happen !?

What will happen to Ace !? (may contain spoiler) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap67%What will happen to Ace !? (may contain spoiler) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
What will happen to Ace !? (may contain spoiler) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%What will happen to Ace !? (may contain spoiler) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
What will happen to Ace !? (may contain spoiler) - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%What will happen to Ace !? (may contain spoiler) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

What will happen to Ace !? (may contain spoiler) - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen to Ace !? (may contain spoiler)

Post  CherryRedFunDip Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:58 pm

WingZeroX16 wrote:you know... chopper IS a doctor... maybe he learned a miracle trick while separated Razz
Okay, good, so....what does medical tricks have to do with allocating your separated nakamas and reuniting them to your dismayed captain who is paralyzed in disbeliefe Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Sad Sad Sad No No No No Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad pig pig pig pig cat cat cat monkey monkey monkey pale pale pale silent silent silent silent
So yea.... !! Probablyyyyy.......Probablyyyyyyyyyyyyy Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation
Nami...oh wait, she has no maps....PROBABLY
IF SHE CAN REMEMBER
Or........
If the people within Weather Cloud Skypea can probably show a map of how they viewed the world and then put some magic dust on it to find where Luffy is...or, O-O OR SOMETHING
THEY DON'T HAVE DNA OR ANY PIECE OF FABRICATION TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD
OH HOW WILL THEY REUNITE T^T ????
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Location : When you cross a place between reality and haven, your now located in imagination, an intertwined dimension only accesible to those who believe. That's where you'll find me.

Back to top Go down

What will happen to Ace !? (may contain spoiler) - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen to Ace !? (may contain spoiler)

Post  WingZeroX16 Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:34 pm

Fire fist ace's execution was annouced world wide.... im VERY sure if it was announced world wide that his entire crew would hear of it, and then figure out where luffy's gonna be
WingZeroX16
WingZeroX16
Co-Commander
Co-Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  CherryRedFunDip Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:14 pm

Good luck traveling to a Naval Base surrounded by a trapping Triangular posture which when you get stuck in the currents, and presented towards a Marine Base as pirates, your most likely dead I love you I love you I love you I love you

By that time, Luffy and the rest of them WhiteBeard people would have fled the scene and gone to some allocated place Like a Star @ heaven Sad Sad Sad Sad No No No pirat pirat pirat so....
Yea, I'd love to see his crew head to Marine Ford *or the destroyed Marine Ford* and then realize their captain may not be there or in that parasaralisis shock as his 'brother' just died.
-Do graveyards have Televised Den Den mushis? Zoro figuring out where Luffy is
-Can you escape the sky without falling instantly to your death and finding a boat on the bottom? Can bird mail survive such altitudes in the sky? Nami might be able to do it
-Robin just escaped labor within a bridged system, maybe she might be able to find Luffy
-Chopper is in a desolate bean stalked island where Gigantic Birds fight humans, uh yea, I'd love to see those Giant birds drop giant newspapers.
-Brooke is in an area where there are people getting kidnapped by those two elbowed people, so I'm sure he'll be busy to help those in need
-Franky is of course, in an area engineered with technology, but its a frozen landscape so, seems hard to travel around with robotic animals who terrorize you in the cold. Good luck Franky
-I feel bad for Sanji, he became, Nakamamized(transgendered) He looks creepy too. Yes, Sanji must find Emporio Ivankov again, must turn him back to 'male' Sad Sad Sad No No No No
Good luck entangling with the Marine Forces or with the raging waters alone guys No No
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Location : When you cross a place between reality and haven, your now located in imagination, an intertwined dimension only accesible to those who believe. That's where you'll find me.

Back to top Go down

Post  WingZeroX16 Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:19 am

newest chapter, one word....

SHANKSSSSS!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
WingZeroX16
WingZeroX16
Co-Commander
Co-Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  CherryRedFunDip Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:02 pm

OH MAH GAWD
HE SO PROTECTED COBY FROM AKAINU AND AND OMG SHANKS CAME AND LIKE TOOK HIS HAT AND LIKE, HIS CREW IS LIKE SO AMAZINGGGGGG AND THANK GOD NOTHING HAPPENED WHERE LAW AND LUFFY WERE ON THE SUBMARINE BECAUSE BEEENNNNNJAMINNNNNNNNNN POINTS HIS GUN
*Stop right there Kizaru*
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GO GUN GUY
o=o Shank's crew uses way too much guns, Bet they shoot out HAKI BULLETS AND PEOWwwwwwwww
-People fall-
SOOOO SEXXXXXXXXXXyyyyyyyyyy
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrosia Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:50 am

I JUST KNEW IT,

SHANK SHOWED UP :DDDDDD

Ambrosia
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Permaneo Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:46 pm

last chapter at OM was...unhelpful... considering it was the last and all...
Permaneo
Permaneo
Soldier
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2