ZeroKaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Patch 0.84 Release of Evan and other Stuff

+5
Spaztaztic
WingZeroX16
WhiteMageAbyss
itsTree
CherryRedFunDip
9 posters

Go down

Patch 0.84 Release of Evan and other Stuff Empty Patch 0.84 Release of Evan and other Stuff

Post  CherryRedFunDip Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:33 pm

So after reading what will happen, I got really excited yet disappointed on what will really occur
1)Evans get glasses at level 30 and can be passed towards other characters in the same account, if you level Evan further, you get scrolls for the glasses.
2)Evans get their medals after level 10 and through a series of quests, get their Permanent Medal with only +1 magic attack Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad UGH ONLY 1 MAGIC ATTACK Sad Sad Sad No No No No No No No Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Just a bit angry about the fact, one needs NX to get Mastery books for MAGIC GUARD, SPELL BOOSTER AND CRITICAL DAMAGE ??!!
Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Neutral Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
No No No
They'll only be at Level 5 T-T and that....sucks, you guys can post stuff too

-Ooh new areas in Neo City for 120+ and two new bosses=Smex Cool Cool Cool Cool Smile Smile Smile Smile
This patch takes 6 hours, I shall be sleeping thankfully and be expecting good things
All things in the clear, thanks guys n=n

Last edited by CherryRedFunDip on Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Location : When you cross a place between reality and haven, your now located in imagination, an intertwined dimension only accesible to those who believe. That's where you'll find me.

Back to top Go down

Patch 0.84 Release of Evan and other Stuff Empty Re: Patch 0.84 Release of Evan and other Stuff

Post  itsTree Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:14 pm

NX is needed for skills?! If this happens to NLs I'm obviously quitting. (I doubt it will, but who knows? Nexon is greedy) The only way im gonna make an Evan is if you can easily get to lvl 30 w/o magic guard. F*** paying NX, Nexon can shove it. Evil or Very Mad
itsTree
itsTree
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Patch 0.84 Release of Evan and other Stuff Empty Re: Patch 0.84 Release of Evan and other Stuff

Post  WhiteMageAbyss Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:56 pm

They don't NEED NX for books, It's just a short cut. you can do the quests to get the books just fine, but if you're feeling cheap, you can buy them.
WhiteMageAbyss
WhiteMageAbyss
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  CherryRedFunDip Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:23 pm

Went to read it again and I saw OxO
"-Without the mastery books the player cannot bring Magic Guard, Magic Booster, and Critical Magic past skill level 5."
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Location : When you cross a place between reality and haven, your now located in imagination, an intertwined dimension only accesible to those who believe. That's where you'll find me.

Back to top Go down

Post  WingZeroX16 Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:25 pm

yes, but they never said you cant get the books through the normal ways
WingZeroX16
WingZeroX16
Co-Commander
Co-Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Spaztaztic Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:20 am

had a look at the medals, it seems that the eternal trailblazer medal is +1 m. att over the other medal
eternal trailblzer is +4 m. att total, the other one is +3m. att and +10% exp/-10% pot cost for 60 days

both cost the same amount though, will be interesting

as a footnote, i am going to be making an evan purely for the glasses
look out for spazevan or similar
Spaztaztic
Spaztaztic
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Spaztaztic Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:42 am

Nexon fail! Woot

I made my evan (Spazevan as predicted) and started the quests. Seem pretty enjoyable, but i hit lvl 13, and nexon realise they had made a mistake somehwere and pull the game for another two hours

Woot!

Buddy Spazevan if you make an evan
Spaztaztic
Spaztaztic
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrosia Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:23 pm

i think it was a typo, the scroll for glasses do give atk (sad T_T, dont want to make evan)

and the patch is delayed again T____T

Ambrosia
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraph Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:03 pm

Imma make another post (or someone else please do) which is almost identical to the Aran Ring thread. We got ALOT of hits from the Aran ring thread and it would be good for ZeroKaos to get more recruits if possible! Oh when I say make a thread, I mean about the Evan glasses Razz

I can't get on the site to read about it now, but here are some FAQs I got:

1) What level(s) do you have to get to so that you can get the glasses?
2) What are the exact stats?
3) Is it like the Aran ring, transferrable within an account?

etc.

Anyway, nice thread, feeling the love and hate lolololol Razz
Seraph
Seraph
Commander
Commander

https://zerokaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  WhiteMageAbyss Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:46 pm

Seraph wrote:Imma make another post (or someone else please do) which is almost identical to the Aran Ring thread. We got ALOT of hits from the Aran ring thread and it would be good for ZeroKaos to get more recruits if possible! Oh when I say make a thread, I mean about the Evan glasses Razz

I can't get on the site to read about it now, but here are some FAQs I got:

1) What level(s) do you have to get to so that you can get the glasses?

Level 30, And you get scrolls for the glasses at 50,60,80,100

2) What are the exact stats?

Lv.30 HP 30 MP 5
Lv. 50 : Cassandra gives you AllStat +1 scroll.
Lv. 60 : Cassandra gives you AllStat +1 scroll.
Lv. 80 : Cassandra gives you a scroll. Adds 1 attack and 2 magic attack.
Lv. 100 : Cassandra gives you the last scroll. Adds 1 attack and 2 magic attack.

3) Is it like the Aran ring, transferrable within an account?

With Platnium Scissors of Karma
etc.

Anyway, nice thread, feeling the love and hate lolololol Razz

Replies in bold.
WhiteMageAbyss
WhiteMageAbyss
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  The Mighty Mega Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:49 pm

Actually, you can transfer the glasses through storage in Global.

The scrolls don't have 100% rates in Global though, which is kind of pathetic.
The Mighty Mega
The Mighty Mega
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  WhiteMageAbyss Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:50 pm

The Mighty Mega wrote:Actually, you can transfer the glasses through storage in Global.

The scrolls don't have 100% rates in Global though, which is kind of pathetic.

Really now? that is pretty nice, It's a shame glasses are ugly as hell; I'm still gonna make one as soon as the game is done patching.
WhiteMageAbyss
WhiteMageAbyss
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrosia Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:01 am

at least scrolls are sellable, so people that dont want to make it but want glasses can get it Very Happy

Ambrosia
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Spaztaztic Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:00 pm

Actually as glasses go these ones work pretty well
Spaztaztic
Spaztaztic
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Patch 0.84 Release of Evan and other Stuff Empty Glasses

Post  JakeyBoy Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:13 pm

They may perhaps look cool but... uhm sorry i got nothing lol xD
JakeyBoy
JakeyBoy
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down