ZeroKaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How are you liking "Evan"?

4 posters

Go down

How are you liking "Evan"? Empty How are you liking "Evan"?

Post  itsTree Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:48 pm

I'll simply put my opinions in a list:

-Evans look awesome. (The dragons *drool*)
-Extremely good damage to begin with. (mages always do lol)
-The whole thing with the dragon attacking, but not the actual character. I think it's an extremely original and a new idea from Nexon (Who knew that could happen?!? Surprised Shocked
-Getting tele early; as a NL the worst thing about making a new character is how SLOW they all are.
-The fact that you can use your dragon as a mount (awesome! Very Happy )

Dislkes
-Training... I still need to level my Aran 6 times lol, and Tre needs to level 27 more times Sad
-The glasses' scrolls dont add ATT till the later scrolls, I hate having to spend so much time on alternate characters
-Everything Mage is increasing in price. (simple economcis but still).
-The smaller time limit on the Evan glasses qest then the Aran ring quest. (2 months is it? If I'm wrong I'll take this one back)

I'd have to say my pros definately outweigh my cons, but let's here some of your opinions...
itsTree
itsTree
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

How are you liking "Evan"? Empty Evan

Post  JakeyBoy Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:57 pm

Evans are cool cause they control a dragon with an assload of mob attacks that are powerful but there are faults to it especially the mastery books in which you need to buy with nx. I mean if you don't have nx yer flipping screwed. Evan is by far one of the best classes released as of yet though.
JakeyBoy
JakeyBoy
Grunt
Grunt

Back to top Go down

How are you liking "Evan"? Empty Re: How are you liking "Evan"?

Post  Seraph Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:53 pm

JakeyBoy wrote:Evan is by far one of the best classes released as of yet though.

Word on the street is that Arans are better Razz

On topic thought:

By having the Mastery books available ONLY in Cash Shop you basically HAVE to have NX to properly enjoy an Evan. I think this creates an annoying two-tier system and thus spoils the enjoyment Sad The shortness of the glasses/scoll event also sucks ass as I'm studying atm.

Bottom line: Extremely novel and exciting class which = $$$ for Nexon.
Seraph
Seraph
Commander
Commander

https://zerokaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CherryRedFunDip Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:36 pm

Higgles, all that free one week NX look costume expired Razz Razz Razz

Anyway, Evan is totally sexy, yes attacking w/ a dragon=sexy
Prices rising=Meh, I still find it to be just rising by a few Mil, not really that expensive, most things I see rising are Ele wand/staff of Fire, Flame wheel and Blaze =Sexy movesssss
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Location : When you cross a place between reality and haven, your now located in imagination, an intertwined dimension only accesible to those who believe. That's where you'll find me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down