ZeroKaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Somewhat Guide to F/P

2 posters

Go down

A Somewhat Guide to F/P Empty A Somewhat Guide to F/P

Post  CherryRedFunDip Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:24 pm

Start-Off:
Do I start w/ Low-Luck or Luck-full or what?
If you want power then go w/ Low-Luck but make sure you have enough money to be supported from dieing a lot due to taking high Physical or rather, Magic Def.
It you want less % lost and I guess a somewhat more balanced damage then go with Luck-full. I went w/ Luck-full because I love my lollowdamagethatdoesntpwn and because Sexy ass mage gear is better than any sleazy thin bathrobe Exclamation Laughing
Lvl 1-10:
Yes, you should mainly do all the quests in Maple Island and yes get to Lvl10 because when you arrive at Victoria, they auto make you get your SP and AP from Lvl 8-10 so that's an easy 7 SP right there
Lvl10-15:
You could go HPQ (Henesys Party Quest) or rather do some Beginner advancement quests that Grendel gives you. Do the evil Minatour quest because it helps get to lvl20 faster
Lvl15-20:
If your relying on quests, then it may be easy to get to lvl20+ in a day, the Beginner Training course thanks to the new patches help get you to 20+ fast. If you wanna grind then I strongly believe in Pigs, the Pig Mini Dungeon is located in Henesys and through this grinding, you can get some Leathers to make yourself a clean WG for 400-500k a pop in the FM pig
Lvl20-25:
Oh Lookie, KPQ (Kerning Party Quest) is open for you to try, but if you don't like PQing then it's best to go towards the SleepyWoods Dungeon and killing Zombie Mushrooms. In the mini dungeon or more outside to the first map, due to the great spawn. They can drop a Chaos Scroll ($$$$$$) or they are just great EXP.
**When you reach 21 you could go to the Underground Subway Party Quest and just kill monsters in 3 stages for like at least 10k+ exp.. (Yes its like Pyramid PQ, only underground ;O)
Lvl25-30
Quests or rather still training at Zombie Mushrooms is good, Uh scratch You could go try Evil Eyes or Curse Eyes if you want, but the spawn rate is strange, outside the dungeon and into the green, Curse Eyes spawn is okay, inside Evil Eyes spawn with Jr. Boogies >: How cruel...Remember there still is Zombie Mushrooms ($$$) Yes, you could still stay in the Underground Subway as well.
Lvl30:
GO GET YOUR JOB ADVANCEMENT AND PICK F/P
Surprised Smile Very Happy Laughing Surprised Razz Razz Razz Shocked Exclamation Exclamation

Skill build:
Spoiler:
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Location : When you cross a place between reality and haven, your now located in imagination, an intertwined dimension only accesible to those who believe. That's where you'll find me.

Back to top Go down

A Somewhat Guide to F/P Empty Re: A Somewhat Guide to F/P

Post  Ambrosia Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:42 pm

cool guide !

off topic : i just noticed in your banner you got a reverse overall !!! gratz !!! xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Ambrosia
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  CherryRedFunDip Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:35 am

Thanks Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Got everything except weapon and Hat D+
Imma be focusing on a MM so I could get an efficient way of killing bosses (Lilynouch) and because making new charas are fun Razz Razz Razz Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Location : When you cross a place between reality and haven, your now located in imagination, an intertwined dimension only accesible to those who believe. That's where you'll find me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down