ZeroKaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yay 4 Forum + Guess When The Patch Will End

+2
Ambrosia
Seraph
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Yay 4 Forum + Guess When The Patch Will End Empty Yay 4 Forum + Guess When The Patch Will End

Post  Seraph Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:33 am

Heya All,

It's at times like these when you are glad you have a forum *lol*

Also, the patch got delayed by 3 hours, anyone wanna predicate how much longer the delay will be?

My money is another 2 hours after, so 5 hour delay in total.
Seraph
Seraph
Commander
Commander

https://zerokaos.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Yay 4 Forum + Guess When The Patch Will End Empty Re: Yay 4 Forum + Guess When The Patch Will End

Post  Ambrosia Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:37 am

woot 3 hrs delay xDDD

hopefully it's done by 2 oclock pst xD

Ambrosia
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Yay 4 Forum + Guess When The Patch Will End Empty Re: Yay 4 Forum + Guess When The Patch Will End

Post  WhiteMageAbyss Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:21 pm

5 O'Clock EST, so they have to delay another HOUR after this extra HOUR delay. Why do they even give times? It's not like they've EVER had an on time patch.
WhiteMageAbyss
WhiteMageAbyss
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraph Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:29 pm

WhiteMageAbyss wrote:5 O'Clock EST, so they have to delay another HOUR after this extra HOUR delay. Why do they even give times? It's not like they've EVER had an on time patch.
I think they like to fool us with false hope. Least we got the forum though huh? You never know patch might be done in 30 mins.... or I might be right lmfao.

How long was the longest delay? I think they had a 12 hr patch that ended up being 18 hrs?
Seraph
Seraph
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  WhiteMageAbyss Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:56 pm

Well with the extra four hours they squeezed out of me, I hope everything runs shipshape.

Scratch that
Spoiler:
WhiteMageAbyss
WhiteMageAbyss
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrosia Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:08 pm

50 meso i say it's 3 o'clock

Ambrosia
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Seraph Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:28 pm

Ambrosia wrote:50 meso i say it's 3 o'clock

I'm sticking by my original prediction, the best sir is ON! (as I post this they will delay it by another 12 hrs lol)
Seraph
Seraph
Commander
Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrosia Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:53 pm

EXTENDED 4.5 HRS !

I just lost my bet by a land slide

O_O

Ambrosia
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  CherryRedFunDip Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:57 pm

Bet It will last over midnight Twisted Evil
I'm gonna Higgle all night and cry
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Location : When you cross a place between reality and haven, your now located in imagination, an intertwined dimension only accesible to those who believe. That's where you'll find me.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrosia Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:59 pm

I brought my laptop for nothing D:

Ambrosia
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  WhiteMageAbyss Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:00 pm

Spoiler:
WhiteMageAbyss
WhiteMageAbyss
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ambrosia Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:03 pm

WhiteMageAbyss wrote:
Spoiler:

Life sure is tough.... T_T

Ambrosia
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  WingZeroX16 Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:29 pm

great, so i cant play aran until TOMORROW most likely while everyone gets to play for 4+ hours until they have school tomorrow
WingZeroX16
WingZeroX16
Co-Commander
Co-Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  CherryRedFunDip Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:30 pm

Omg D: and i wanted to show my Controls :}
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Location : When you cross a place between reality and haven, your now located in imagination, an intertwined dimension only accesible to those who believe. That's where you'll find me.

Back to top Go down

Post  CherryRedFunDip Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:31 pm

I WANNA PLAY NOW >:{ I can't stay up till 9:30 and wait for a game download >=>
DARN YOU NEXON, -lifts fist- DARN THIS ACCURSED WORLD -Slams face on desk-
Tee hee bounce cheers sunny scratch
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  CherryRedFunDip Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:32 pm

I'm gonna stay on this chat room o.o? KEEP ME COMPANY T_T
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  WingZeroX16 Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:33 pm

CherryRedFunDip wrote:-Slams face on desk-

*throws angie an ice pack* that must hurt o.O
anywho, at least this gives me time to work on HW xD
WingZeroX16
WingZeroX16
Co-Commander
Co-Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  CherryRedFunDip Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:36 pm

Foolish Mortal, I don't get hurt when I slam my head upon this wooden desk
I am bored, and very intentive Sad
I have no homework, and people are taking the television and watching their shows
Sad
Let's stay abroad this topic, I HAVE TO SURVIVE SCHOOL ANOTHER DAY *-*
It's really hard being smart and surrounded by idiots who don't know how to say proper English words
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  CherryRedFunDip Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:38 pm

WING, GO TO YOUR PROFILE AND ACCEPT MY FRIEND THINGY ALREADY, I SEND YOU PEOPLE FRIEND REQUESTS AND YOU GUYS DON'T ACCEPT Surprised Surprised Surprised Smile Smile Very Happy Very Happy
-Stares into space-
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  WingZeroX16 Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:38 pm

i sented you a request to add you on Y! messanger, idk if you even use it though o.o
WingZeroX16
WingZeroX16
Co-Commander
Co-Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  CherryRedFunDip Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:40 pm

I just made that E-mail to get into here o-o
This is I guess the only thing I'll use for now...
What homework do you have D:
I'm bored and just in front of the computer, waiting for my sugar to deplete and TV shows to come on
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  CherryRedFunDip Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:41 pm

Dam, your the only one on No Neutral Exclamation Crying or Very sad Neutral Neutral Neutral No No No
Well, For now, entertain me oh Maker of Funny jokes
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  WingZeroX16 Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:41 pm

*shrugs* ima go shower and eat to pass time for STUPID NEXON! Evil or Very Mad bounce
WingZeroX16
WingZeroX16
Co-Commander
Co-Commander

Back to top Go down

Post  CherryRedFunDip Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:43 pm

o.o Yeesh, you take long in the bath and Of course we all know Nexon Fails at being on time.
I guess I'll just...just JUST TAKE A NAP, Yeesh, I wanted to show my strange controls, :]
Oh gawd, I BLAR HARG AT THE FACE OF ARANS Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Wink Wink Wink Razz Razz
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  CherryRedFunDip Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:48 pm

WingZeroX16 wrote:*shrugs* ima go shower and eat to pass time for STUPID NEXON! Evil or Very Mad bounce
Ha T-T
CherryRedFunDip
CherryRedFunDip
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next